Daily Activities

I usually get up at 05 AM, I go to bathroom to take wudhu and then shubuh prayer. Not for a long time and then I playing guitar until 07 am, and then I take a bath. I breakfast at 7.30 until it finish, and then I go to Campus by motorcycle, because my gasoline is empty I go to Gas Station, after that I continued my journey to UNPAD campus. After I arrived I go to canteen to get some food and then I come into Aula room, and then i studied calculus until it finish. After that I go home. AT 12.30 I Go to bathroom to take wudhu and then do dzuhur prayer. After that I go to my computer room, and I look my electric guitar, I interested with that guitar, and then I play that guitar until I tired and I sleepy. I wake up at 03.40 pm then I play guitar again. Because i`m hungry I am not able to play electric guitar which is very heavy.. And then I go to kitchen to get some food. After that I go to bathroom to take wudhu and then do Ashar Prayer. After that I Play guitar again until 6.00 pm. At 06.30 pm I go to bathroom to take wudhu and then do maghrib prayer. After that I playing guitar again until 07.00 and then I doing isya prayer. After that I Play guitar again until 08 am. And then I watch supernatural movie until I tired and I sleep.

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Ga kok di blogger loe banyak cerita bahasa inggris sih

© 2013. All Rights Reserved. Design by Marga Begundall