Daily Activities

Every day I wake up early at 5.30 am, and then I play guitar until 6.00 am. After that I go to bathroom to take wudlu and then do the subuh prayer. After that I play guitar again for awhile and then I take a bath and put on clothes and prepare to go to campus. At 7.30 am I go to campus.
Usually I go to campus by motorcycle, but my lecture schedule is a bit noon, so the motorcycle that I always ride is taken by my sister whom also a university student at UNIKOM. Short story I went to campus by public transportation, and this is the first time I go to UNPAD by public transportation since I become a university student here in UNPAD. Stink Market at ciroyom which I usually never go through, is went through by the public transportation that I ride with the incredible stinky.
From my house to UNPAD I have to take ride a public transportation twice. If I go by motorcycle to campus it will spend 20 minutes ride, but when I took ride public transportation it will spend time at least 80 minutes to arrive at BEC, and from BEC I go to UNPAD by foot. When I arrived the calculus lecture is already begun, and I studied until 11.00 am. After that I go back home with my friend whose bring motorcycle and he drive me home.
When we got home we ate and take a rest. After that I do the dzuhur prayer and we worked an internet assignment (blogger) from 13.00 pm until 15.30, but since my friend had another necessity, he went home. After that I do ashar prayer and then play guitar until maghrib and then I do maghrib prayer after that I continue my routine activity which is play guitar until Isya time. And then I do Isya prayer after that I take a rest and at the same time re-read my written for my blogger assignment until 21.00 pm. After that I browsing until I feel sleepy and I go to bed.

3 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

ihsan mana?? apa insan, yang jelas atuh nama lengkapnya aja sapa...
ict mana?

welcome to Freddy blogers mengatakan...

Keren Lah Artikel na tong poho bales ka blogger urang

Unknown mengatakan...

GILA GA LO AJ BISA BANGUN JAM 5 SUBUH WADUK BGT TUH?

© 2013. All Rights Reserved. Design by Marga Begundall