Buy Guitar Effect

Today is sunday. I woke up at 04.00 am. I go to bathroom to take wudhu, andthen i shubuh pray. After that I go to sleep again. I woke up at 06.30 am and then i play guitar until 07.00 am. I breakfast at 07.15 am, andthen i go to bathroom to clean up, because my sister order me to go to pemkot for shop. A moment later for about 09.00 am, I go to home. And then I play guitar again until I bored. at 10.15 am my brother invite me to buy electric guitar effect, because last month I and my brother already buy electric guitar.

I go to bathroom at 10.30 after that I get dressed, andthen I call my brother to go with me. Because cloudy I tow departure, and I wait for 2 hours. Because my brother bored for waiting, finally, we go to gramedia bip by motorcycle although rain is fall. When we arrived, we go to music tool. We look around all guitar in that store, but there`s not suitable with my brother desirability. Finally we go to BIP music tool for look around, but the price and tool is same with gramedia. Finally we go to Kelapa street for look around, but the price is expensive. At the moment we find music tool store in Kelapa Street too, with inexpensive price. Finally we buy that tool, and we go home

7 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh administrator blog.
Unknown mengatakan...

Ga Loe jd beli Gitar Listrik. wah gw bakal sering2x maen ke rumah loe

lamhot-s8erboy mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh administrator blog.
Unknown mengatakan...

Gila ga loe serious mau jadi musisi nih. beli effect guitar berap. merk yang bagus apa?

Unknown mengatakan...

Marga Kapan masuk kuliah

harisbritishrocknroll mengatakan...

eDAN EUY GA GITAR MANEH HADE

serba tersedia mengatakan...

ketemu gening nyari blog saya teh

© 2013. All Rights Reserved. Design by Marga Begundall