BUY ELECTRIC GUITAR

Today is sunday. I woke up at 04.30 am. I go to computer room. I open internet for 3 hours from 04.30 am until 06.30 am. Because my hobby is music, i open downloaded video that i loves at www.youtube.com. In this site we can find any music video we like.

A moment later for about 06.30 am after i play internet i go to bath room to clean up, because last night, my brother promise me to buy electric guitar. After i finish prepared then i go using my sister`s car from cimahi to bandung to soka street precisely, because according to my uncle the music tool that sold at that place have high quality with less price.

When we get there the store is closed because it’s a holiday. Finally we found one music tool at dewi sartika street precisely. After that my brother tried ever guitar which he think interesting. A few moment later finally my brother found the guitar which he wanted and buyed it. Because we hungry we finally ate at the food store beside the music tools store. After that we got home.

3 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Ga loe mau jadi musisi ni yeeee. beli gitar listrik sgala. gitar punya, effect punya, band punya ga loe

Unknown mengatakan...

Ga sbrha meuli gitar effect

Unknown mengatakan...

Ga alus teu gitar effect na

© 2013. All Rights Reserved. Design by Marga Begundall